This chino trousers ensure notes of elegance even on the coldest days of the year. The stretch corduroy fabric has an unmistakable softness to the touch and a slightly iridescent shine. Thanks to the super stretch workmanship, it ensures excellent comfort and does not crease. Like all trousers in the MEYER Exclusive line, this chino is a semi-sartorial item: many stages of production, such as the profiling of the pocket, are carefully carried out by hand. The high sartorial art is also evidenced by the precious details, such as the decorative stitching on the pockets and the colored lining.
Breathable and with humidity regulation function by nature - Perfect fit - Pure organic cotton - Stretch - Produced with 40% less water - Resistant to light and discoloration - Safety pocket - Pleasant to wear.
• Chino with rounded oblique pockets
• Modern Fit fit with slender silhouette
• 19 cm bottom for size 50
• Semi-sartorial processing
• Crescent belt construction for greater comfort
• Inner belt lining with shirt stop
• Waist closure with safety button for maximum non-deformability
• Perfect fit
• Comfortable and perfect wearability thanks to elastic waist
• Additional safety thanks to the hinge without sharp teeth – the latch on the puller prevents accidental opening
• Slanted pockets rounded at the French with additional coin pocket in the right pocket
• Security pocket with zipper hidden in the left pocket
• Double profile back pocket with button closure
• High-quality interior trim, among other things, with colorful pocket lining