Under EU regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation, "GDPR" or "rules").
Last updated: 24 February 2018
The personal information we collect
- Billing information such as name, street address, telephone numbers and email.
- Data for communications, if you contact us directly we may receive additional information from you such as your name, your email address, your phone number, the message content and other information that you choose to provide us with.
- Data collected while browsing the site. Navigating on our site, we automatically collect certain information such as the IP number, browser type and pages visited.
How we use your data
- The billing information is used for the supply of products or are used for accounting, legal and tax purposes. They can also be used for direct marketing communications for services similar to those signed by you, or for marketing and promotional purposes such as commercial information or surveys.
- The communication data is used to communicate with you, respond to support requests, to inform you of updates and other information related to our products. Can also be used for marketing and promotional purposes, such as sales information or surveys.
- The data collected as you browse the site we use them for the purpose of obtaining statistical information to improve usability and to check its correct operation, and to ensure the safety and the prevention of pipelines fraudulent.
Legal basis of the processing
- The Bill data are processed for theperformance of contracts related to our products. This data is processed in order to comply with legal obligations such as those relating to accounting and taxation.
Is legitimate interest of Collectionabbigliamento.it also use this data for direct marketing purposes for their products or services similar to those covered by the original contract, and she, properly informed, refuse to allow such use either initially or during subsequent communication.
In the case of other marketing communications management is based on consensus, which remains optional, does not affect the use of services of Colectionabbigliamento.it and can be revoked at any time.
- The data for communications and data collected during visits to the site are processed for our legitimate interests, without affecting its rights, such as for answer his questions, improve service, and to identify and prevent fraud.
Marketing communications management is based on consensus, which remains optional, and can be revoked at any time.
How we share your data
- The billing information is provided to professional firms for assistance and advice among which include accounting and tax.
The data used for the supply of our products can be disclosed to third parties who provide the service on our behalf as a shipment from one of our suppliers or logistics partner, without whose business services could not be provided and to persons authorized by Collectionabbigliamento.it to carry out tasks related to the provision of the services, that you are committed to confidentiality or has an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality.
Data can be delivered to subjects who have obligatory to disclose your personal information in accordance with the law or by order of the authorities, as well as to business partners for its purposes, in the latter case only if you lent a specific consensus.
The full list of data processors is available by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The communication data is shared with third parties involved in managing communication channels like email and telephony.
- The data collected while browsing the site is shared with third parties who provide us with the server that is hosted on our site.
Some of his personal information may be shared with recipients that are located in countries outside the EU or international organisations. Collectionabbigliamento.it ensures that the processing of personal data by these recipients shall take place in respect of the rules.
How long do we keep your data
Billing, communication and navigation personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve their purposes or until the time allowed by Italian law. For the purposes based on consent, your personal data will be treated until his request for waiver, unless you need that Collectionabbigliamento.it keep them to protect its legitimate interests. Learn more about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to email@example.com.
- Has the right to ask us for access to personal data, their correction, cancellation or limitation of their treatment.
- May object to their treatment and have the right to receive your personal information in an electronic format in common use.
- Personal data of which gave a consent to treatment is entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. Unless there are other legal bases for treatment, with the withdrawal of consent the data will be erased or anonymised.
- Has the right to complain to a supervisory authority (authority for the protection of personal data) regarding the treatment of personal data.
Requests can be made by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collectionabbigliamento.it is committed to protecting your personal information. For the purpose we use various security measures and technologies to protect data from unauthorized access. The measures we take are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of your personal data.
Obligation of provision of personal data
The provision of some personal information such as your billing information is mandatory because it will provide the service. If this data is not provided it will not be possible for us to provide it.
Collectionabbigliamento.it may modify or simply update the privacy information. Collectionabbigliamento.it will inform you of such changes as soon as they are introduced and they will be binding once posted on the site. Collectionabbigliamento.it invites you to visit this section regularly to take knowledge of the most recent and updated version of this privacy statement in order to be informed about the information collected and use it Collectionabbigliamento.it.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller of personal data is Collectionabbigliamento.it (in the text above, "Collectionabbigliamento.it") based in San Severo, Foggia province, via Tiberio Solis, 74. You can contact the owner by email at email@example.com